The Scotiabank AIDS Walk is a national awareness and fundraising event that takes place every year in communities all across Canada. Funds raised stay in the host communities and support direct programs and services for Canadians living with HIV/AIDS.
Scotiabank AIDS Walk Regina 2017
A fantastic day at the Scotiabank AIDS Walk with participants, bands and activities. We raised $13,640.25. A big thank you to all our sponsors, donors, participants, volunteers and well wishers for a fantastic event on Saturday, September 9, 2017. We raised $13,640.25.
Thank you for your support. It means a lot to APSS and our clients.
Thank you to Amanda Fisher from Z99 for being the MC, to the musicians/bands - Something New, Something Borrowed, Ron Heck and The Rum Runners.
Thank you to the Regina Police Service for providing our participants a safe event.
Grace Horn was our top fundraiser and Walking with Andrew was our top fundraising team.
Winners of the raffle prizes and 50/50s:
50/50 - Laurie Sampson $25
List of Prizes:
1. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Jolene Vanstone
2. Summer Nights- Laurie Sampson
3. Stronger - Christine Taylor
4. Macho Macho Man - Trina Helfrick
5. Green is the Colour - Rob Findlay
6. Anything Goes - Chelsie Piesinger
7. Express Yourself - Brandi Stradeski
8. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Clarence Pratt
9. Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - Brandi Stradeski
10. Be Our Guest - Jaime Crossman
scotiabank AIDS Walk - VICTORIA PARK, regina 2017
SCOTIABANK AIDS WALK FOR LIFE 2014
Scotiabank aids walk for life - RED RIBBON PLACE, regina 2013
DONATE to APSS
Your gift will provide support & services to the people of Regina and South Sask.
VOLUNTEER with APSS
Do you want to get involved? There are many ways that you can make a difference!